Friday, December 03, 2010
Blogger's Challenge #189: Christmas Ornament
First, I used twisted three pipe cleaners to make my base circle. Then, I cut strips of fabric (around 9 of each color, at 5 inch lengths) and started tying knots! I also alternated Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla seam binding pieces throughout. (I also wanted to use the Cherry Cobbler seam binding but mine just shipped from SU today...I waited TOO long to get this stuff...it's AWESOME!!!!!)
I wasn't quite happy with that finished product so I knew what I needed to add...BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS that match...that's what is always great about using SU product...it always matches!!! I used linen thread to tie on my buttons and my project was complete! I think I might hang it on a doorknob instead of my Christmas tree!
Be sure to see what the other players did for their ornaments and thanks for checking my project out!